唤醒心中猛兽

为什么停下?

what’s stopping you?
是什么在阻碍你?
Are you too tired?
是太累了吗?
Didn’t get enough sleep?
睡眠不足?
Don’t have enough energy?
精力不济?
Don’t have enough time?
时间不够?
Is that what’s stopping you right now?
是这些东西阻碍你吗?
Don’t have enough money?
还是因为缺钱?
Is that the thing?
是这样吗?
Or is the thing that’s stopping you
还是说真正阻碍你的
you?
是你自己?

别找借口

Excuses sound best to the person who’s making them up
接口对编造它的人来说总是完美的
Stop feeling sorry for yourself
不要再可怜自己
Get off the pity party
别再自怨自艾
telling everybody you’re sad
别再诉苦
and sob stories, trying to get people
别再用委屈和眼泪
to show up your pity parties and your pity parades
博取同情和怜悯

奋进

if you ever see me in a rolls royce
如果你看到我坐在劳斯莱斯里
or a 6 or 7 star hotel
进出六七星级酒店里
living my life to the fullest
过着舒适的生活
don’t get jealous of me.
不要嫉妒我
because I worked my ass off to get it.
因为这些都是我全力以赴拼命换来的
Nobody handed me anything
没有人施舍我
wake your ass up.
醒醒吧
Awaken the beast inside
唤醒你内心沉睡的猛兽
It’s game on.
比赛开始了
It’s go season
赛季已经开始
it’s time for you to take advantage of the access
是时候主动出击.
and the resource that you have
抓住一切机会
in your country and your community.
调用一切资源
you got a problem with your life?
你觉得生活不公平吗?
You got a problem with your environment?
对自己的境遇感到不满吗?
Do something about it.
行动起来
if you want it
你渴望什么
go get it.
就放手一搏
Recognize
你要明白
The execuses are not valid.
借口毫无意义
They’re conjured up
它们都是虚幻的
They’re fabricated
是编造的
they’re lies
是谎言
And how do you stop the lies?
怎样战胜谎言?

打破谎言, 战胜接口

You stop the lies with the truth.
用真相击败他们.
the truth is you have time.
真相是你有时间
you have the skill
你有技能
you have the knowledge and the support and the willpower and the disipline to get it done.
你有达成目标的知识, 支持, 信念, 自律.
the fruit of everything good in life
生命中所有美好的东西
begins with a challenge.
都是以挑战开始.
Everything is uphill that’s worthwhile.
所有奋斗都是值得的
And it’s not going to come to you.
成功不会自己找上门.
and it’s not going to fall in your lap.
不会从天而降
and it’s not going to be something that, oh my gosh
但也不是难于登天
it just was so simple
道理很简单
it’s always going to be difficult.
不劳而获
if you want it, you gotta go get it.
渴望,那就全力以赴
This is your chance.
这是你的机会
This is your shot
这是你的舞台
This is your moment.
这是你的时刻
This is your time.
这是你的时代
This is your place
这是你的地盘
This is your opportunity.
这是你的机遇

付诸行动, 马上

This is my time.
就是此时
This is my moment.
就是此刻
Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow
说什么明天, 后天, 大后天
ain’t no such thing as tomorrow
压根不存在明天这种东西
we only got today
我们只有今天
It’s your dream
这是你的梦想
if you’re going to have it
如果你想实现
get your butt up and make it happen
马上付诸行动
if you’re going to have it
如果你想拥有
rise and grind
就自强不息
you still got work to do
你还要练习
stay on that basketball court
留在篮球场上
stay on that football field
留在橄榄球场上
it’s grind season homie.
坚持磨练吧, 哥们

注释

pity party - 应该为失意, 没人理解, 可怜的意思.
ass - 屁股;
sob - 啜泣, 呜咽;
beast - 野兽, 兽性
conjure - 念咒文召唤, 变戏法, 想象; 变戏法, 施魔法;
uphill - a. 上坡的, 向上的
grind - n. 磨, 碾, 苦差, 摩擦声, 用功的学生 nvt. 磨擦, 磨碎, 磨光, 折磨, 压榨 nvi. 磨, 磨碎, 苦干